[Dailydrool] Sending Drool

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 18:41:44 PST 2010

Special cancer go away drool going out to the long-legged basset  Rosie
that her cancer goes away and she will have many happy  years yet.  Prayers
also on the way for her.

Lets keep voting for Leslie to win the challenge in Montana so her tank can
 be kept full of propane to keep her and the houndies warm over winter.

Well, we let our guard down today, as Ben has been very good lately about
cruising.  This morning we left a piece of butter on the kitchen table as
we decorated the house.  Suddenly we heard a clanking noise, and wife went
into the kitchen, and found the butter dish licked clean as a whistle.  No
remorse on Ben's face, just a tongue going in and out, licking his chops.
That is what happens when lulled into complacency.

Douglas and a happy Ben