[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards Webpage

Leon Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sun Dec 5 12:11:14 PST 2010

Hello Droolers,

The Winstanley Clan 2010 Daily Drool Howliday Card Exchange webpage is up and running.  Our first 5 cards are already posted.  Go to http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2010_Howliday_Cards/2010_DD_Howliday_card_exchange.html . Yes, it takes me some time to scan, upload and post the cards, but the thanks I receive from less fortunate Droolers, who can not participate, makes it all worth the effort.

So, for the fourth consecutive year, Happy Holidays from our website to your families.

Drool to all in need,

Leon Winstanley

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to Jacques-amo-Bear, Humphrey the Tank, and Precious da Bean,
Cover Hounds for the 2007 Daily Drool Basset A Day Calendar!
Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, and Biko.
ATB:  Taz,  Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab),& Kitties ATB: Sylvester,
Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com