[Dailydrool] Hi old furends

Bassetmomof2 bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 20:40:29 PST 2010

We have not been on the drool for a while, maybe since school started this term.  The mama has been so busy with homework, housework and her two-leggers and of course, taking care of us that she hasn't been on the Drool at all.  Tonight she decided she had a bit of time and we've been reading the drools for a couple hours now.  We were 678 emails behind when we started and after filtering junk and reading many posts we are down to being 463 drool behind.

We obviously didn't make it for the Howliday card exchange this year and we didn't shoot a photo for the calendar as we've been in it for the past few years so we thought we'd give someone else a chance, so you wont see us in print this year.  We'd love to let you all know we're still around and thinking of you all.  Still supporting rescue to all who will listen and sending Happy Howlidays to you all.

Hope to get more time in the new year to keep up with everyone!
Helene, Freddie and Ellie