[Dailydrool] Janie Anne in Hospital

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Mon Dec 6 09:44:58 PST 2010

Hi All,
If you have any spare drool, please send it Janie Anne's way.  She's been throwing up the last couple of days and I took her to Dr. Jeri this morning.
Jeri wants to do x-rays and barium to see if there is a blockage.
I had to leave Janie at the hospital while they do the tests.
So, please pray that the power of the Basset drool will give Janie a clean bill of health and help her avoid surgery.  She's 8 and I am worried sick.
Needy Woofs,
Bill and Siobhan (where's my Sister?), and Janie Anne (don't worry Dad, I'll be OK!)