[Dailydrool] Tank keeps try to lick Momperson back to health.

The Norton Family 2bapackard at prodigy.net
Mon Dec 6 10:36:41 PST 2010

Tank has been trying to lick the momperson back to health.  She went into
surgery for plumbing removal last Tuesday and several large cysts on ovaries and
uterus found.  After complications Mom came home Thursday evening with a
catheter and bag for the next twelve days.  Lab test are being done and results
are pending.  Any spare good health and No Cancer drool is welcome.  I wave a
milkbone at Tank and he produces drool for all in need,

Bruce Norton,
Food slave to Sir Tank and the Momperson

Ps. Maybe I should wait on that new job.