[Dailydrool] Fwd: Bad Experience

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 18:27:20 PST 2010

____________________________________
 From: Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
Sent: 12/6/2010  3:53:33 P.M. Pacific Standard Time
Subj: Bad Experience

dis bee Evil Annie,  and boy hab I gotz a story to tell, it scare  you all
to death.  mommy call dat vet man on Sunday she sez meez peeing  blood  and
going and going and going me just keep go in out side and  peeing every
where. so mommy dun gib him a call, he sez bring me in on Monday  morning 11:00
O'clock an
" DONT LET ME PEE"  he want a " clean catch "  OK whut  ebber !  so mommy
getting ready to leeb da house ad she puts on my red  yacket  coz it cold
outside, den she RUSH me to da car !!!!!    WAIT  I say  I gotz to pee really
bad,  mommy sez NO  you  cant pee yet !  say whut ??????  why I be holdin it
all morning and  meez bladder bout to bust !  mommy sez  NO  you hab to
wait, so  she put me in da back seat  and WAIT !  I see Maggie going pee   oh it
be hurting now meez hab to go so bad !!!!!!!  so we go to see da  vet man,
and da receptionist dun gib mommy dis berry long handle silver   ting wif a
cup on da end,  momma sez, dat da vet man want clean  catch,  yea , so she
dEn say,   dat is it.    momma is like OK  but in her pea brain sez dis isnt
right.  so mommy  comes ober to da car wif dis long handle silver thing wif
a big cup on da end  ob it,  sez  OK Annie time to pee  YEA  but WAIT  dat
biggie silver cup is going where ??????? so mommy gets me out ob dat car and
 meez be running dragging mommy ober to da green grass  and I squat and
HOLY S***  that cup is being shuved up me tally wacker !  mez  running and
trying to pee at da same time and mommy right dere wif dat biggie  silver cup
up my pp hole. aaaawwww  dat feel better, so den we goes  inside and the vet
man take some pictures ob me bladder and  sez  we  need a clean catch
sample, dat one wont work so off he drags me down dat  hall  to do whut ?????????
den he sez to mommy I canrt get any  urine out, really ??????  hey man get
wif da program I just emptied my  bladder in dat silver cup thing !!!!!!!
so he going to send it out for  test and he gib mommy Baytril and cranberry
pills
so mommy drop a bundle today at dat vet mans office, test and medicine  for
me, X rays and Maggies new  allergy extract and  heartworm, $  423.00   UGH
!!!!!!!!!!  cant tell hubby that one !

Evil Annie   Maggie Wags and Mommy  too