[Dailydrool] What a time!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 17:47:47 PST 2010

Momma here, home from the Carolina Waddle and what a great time. I thank all the good folks at CBHR for the warm welcome, the waddle weekend was a blast. We met new folks, seen old friends, ate  wonderful food---the waddle dinner at the hotel was a 5 star, as well as the hotel. We rubbed many bellies, and in too short of a time, I had to leave. I know we missed meeting many folks--sooooo next year we hope to make the trip again.
The gang here survived the weekend, I got the official scream of Mom's home, and then the cold shoulder. There is no pleasing a hound sometimes!!

There is no catching up as the DH decided to clean the files as he put it--sooooo as always drool to all in need--and again the waddle was a 4 paws up--great job!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake