[Dailydrool] Lilie and the Remotes

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Dec 6 19:07:36 PST 2010

Dear Wendy,

Remotes seem to be the chewie of choice for the hounds.  Daniel used to use
an RCA general remote because Lilie had chewed up the one that came with the
TV.  I have a friend who would get him a couple of new remotes for every
gift occasion...sooner or later, Lilie would get it.

Even though we've now switched to Comcast's remote, we still have a few of
the old RCAs in the junk drawer.  A reminder of times past.  Daniel is now
stuck in bed in the bedroom where hounds are not allowed, so the Comcast
remote is still alive and working.  That's the only reason, however.

Good luck.  We never found a way to completely protect the remote because
sooner or later we'd forget to put it high up and she'd get it.

You might ask your cable company if it's cheaper to buy them in bulk rather
than one at a time...

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil