[Dailydrool] Drool for a friend

TONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 19:25:52 PST 2010

I have a friend who's daughter is currently in advanced training     In the army. Her daughter, Private Squidget, has been digested with a heart murmur and a slightly enlarged heart. Squidget likes the Army and would like to stay in. Can a little drool be spared for her so that her heart problem Will be minimal so she can continue to serve the country. I already have my guys making gallons of the good old Basset Hound Magical Healing Elixir (drool) for her and for all others in need

BHMHE, It's good for what ails you!

Sent from my IPhone