[Dailydrool] Janie Anne

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Tue Dec 7 05:08:08 PST 2010

The drool is working!
I was able to bring Janie home yesterday afternoon.
Dr. Jeri gave her barium and did x-rays, blood count, electrolyte panel, serum chemistry, and some other things I don't understand.  Not like I understood some of the others.  She thinks there may be a partial blockage.
I have to give her 2 pills twice a day to soothe her irritated insides.  Janie doesn't like to take pills, so a daub of sour cream goes a long way.
I also need to keep a close eye on her and her poop.
Jeri said that if she should keep on throwing up, the next process would be a sonogram.  So far this morning, Janie took her first pill and didn't throw it up.  She may be a little constipated, I will keep a close eye on her.
She had a good night's sleep, not stirring from my side all night.  Right now she's sleeping on the convertible sofa like usual.
She's not completely "out of the woods", but thanks to Dr. Jeri and her fine staff, along with healing drool, she should be her old self again in no time.
Thanks to all who e-mailed us. In the next day or two I will try to write all of you.

Happy woofs and thanks,
Bill
Siobhan-- Yay! Janie's home
and Janie Anne--- but, I like chew sticks