[Dailydrool] Happy news and new email address

Carolyn Mitchell c.mitchell at bellaliant.net
Tue Dec 7 08:12:00 PST 2010

First off thank you to everyone who emailed us well wishes after Rose our
new girl (yes we kept her ) was found

On the street dirty/ tick and flea ridden near hit by a car. Well we tried
to locate the owners to

No avail (HUGE SMILES) we fell in love the moment I found her.

Rose is a golden lab / basset mix the vet told us. We told Rex our lab that
daddy brought him home a new

Puppy to love. Rose will always be little and puppy size.

Anyway Rex has taken her under his wing. He has played with her day and
night.

Allowed her to play with his toys and eat and drink out of his bowls.

If I put Rex out he makes Rose follow. Well after almost a full month of
accidents in the house

 Rose complied to Rex

And finally peed outside. A Huge relief.

 LiL Miss Daisy halo who is getting older now also accepts Rose and is
playing with her.

So now unto our newest dilemma and I would love to hear from any droolers
with a similar issue

We have a  pregnant cat at the store. She is not litter trained she is an
outdoor cat. It is getting cold out and

We want to bring Scooter (my husband named her) home to have her babies and
adopt them out.

We may keep one kitten along with Scooter. The vet will spay Scooter 8 weeks
after her kittens are born

and she has not nursed for one full week.

My question is any ideas on how to get dear Scooter to trust enough to bring
her home and care for her and her kittens.

We have taken a very ragged beat up cat that was scared of everyone to love
us and allow us to brush her. She is fed every day by us

And we love her beyond measure.

I am buying a crate for her. Cleaned out the spare bedroom so her and the
kittens have full privacy away from the dogs.

The vet said crate her with a blanket with some of her fur from her brush.
Put the litter pan in the room and  food and water

And I thought an old t-shirt of hubbys because she loves and seems to trust
him.

Ant more ideas are greatly appreciated.

Please add me on facebook
@http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=726849599#!/profile.php?id=726849599