[Dailydrool] Looziana Basset Rescue's Riley

queenb534 at aol.com queenb534 at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 18:43:19 PST 2010

Thanks to everyone who has donated to Riley's care.  He is now resting comfortably at my house.  He is slowly but surely putting on weight.
I am thrilled to announce that James and Tammy Reynolds from Sykesville, MD will be adopting Riley toward the end of the month.  James may have already posted this.  I have had illness in my family so this announcement is a bit overdue.
Thanks again to all of you wonderful Droolers who made Riley's recovery possible.  We couldn't have done it without you.
Love to all,
Leslie

Leslie A. Wallace
Looziana Basset Rescue, Inc.