[Dailydrool] bloat and intusseption

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 7 18:50:02 PST 2010

Well re Kristy's remarks and why. True
Becky had intusseption and was a very lively basset.  She drank, ate supper
then she went for a lively walk/run in park.
Three a.m she got sick and was pacing and couldn't sit still for more than a
second and was whimpering.
When vet opened took her there and vet recognized it right away. I never
heard of it before.
She had surgery and was in hospital for over a week cuz she kept getting
sick.
We were very lucky she was about fourish.
So no drinking/food before walks - she did live to be 15 4 mo and 2 days and
it was heart that got her.
It is a very scary thing bloat and intusseption

Georgie and Miss Becky ATB