[Dailydrool] Our Day

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 14:43:44 PST 2010

We (me Nigel the nose, he liddel brudder Llewis ---you was too borned affer
me!--an Conly an eben Cooper) done go ousside. Coldern a --whazzat dat
MPerson say? Coldern a witch's---- I cant say dat? She say it. Ok. Ok,
Llewis I not say it.
So we comes rite beke in. Dis abot befour da sunup. Mebbe lebben in da
mornin.
We eets.
Cooper no eets. MPerson no like dis.
We goes ousside.
Dopgs in beke ousside barkabarkabarkabarka.
We come in.
We go ousside.
We come in.
We go ousside.
Youse all gettin da ideer here?
Den.....DA BROWEN TRUK COME. AN IT COME HEER!!
An we gotta big box. We thinkin BRAINS ARE BRAINS COME! (cUZ mPerson say we
gots not won beteen we)
But it eben bedder, it stekes!! Filly minyonhs. (Dass French.) (I bin
studyin.) (I kin sez Coe Moe Say Yama, too. Dass Spinach.)(an I kin say
Gootin Morgin Mine Hair.) Dass GERMMYAN.)
Ok enyways dis a hole boxa steke. An youse nose whut? NOT FOR WE!!!
gIP GIP GIP. It in da big white cold cold cold box.
Cnly wrking on it.

Love an Drool to all them in need, all them whut need drool this seeson.
Love frum Da Boyz, MomPerson an Uncle Cooper, Sir. (Who we lub eben wif 3
legs.) (DONT YOU NEBBER EBBER TELL HIM I SEZ DAT!!)