[Dailydrool] A Nudder Adventure !!!!!!! dis getting old

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 12:22:14 PST 2010

Ok here a nudder story frum da Thornton house hold,  Daddy take me and
Maggie out ebbery morning fur our poo & pee ta get da dey started den he  bings
us in and he goes back out ta get dat news paper.  so todey just a  nudder
day, yepper we goez out dus our business and we cum back in da house, and
den daddy goes out fur his paper,  Mommy haying in again, dat women suptin
else,  so daddy goes out da gate, da one mommy keeps locked coz ob dat  CRAZY
LADY cross da street when daddy cums back tru da gate and open da back
door but watch out dere be a little doggie wif him, he run right tru daddy's
legs in to MY house and went and jumped in momys bed !  mommy flew out ob
dat bed and let me tell you, dat women only gotz one speed  reverse !!!!!  why
she scare you ta death and dat morning breath, dat stuff peel pain off da
wall !
mommy yelling and daddy is running up dem steps and Maggie Wags be whining
and mee  well  CU-JO was in full attack mode !  mommy dun grabbed  me by da
horse collar and dragged me to dat jail cage again and Maggie gotz ta  meet
and greet dis little guy.  daddy laughing , mommy laughing and Maggie
whining and rolling ober on her back and meez snarlin and trying to make a jail
break.  he made himself at home, little wired hair Jack Russel momma  said.
her called dat animal control officer  ( her friend )   and  he said Oh
Great, the dog was reported missing yesterday, apparently he ran all  night, he
had lots of burs on him that mommy picked off  da officer said  dat the dog
was adopted two months ago from Erie County HS which is a long ways  a way
and he has gotten out of the yard 9 times in the last two  months.
friendly little guy ! very good natured  came in the house  and helped himself to
the water bowl and food and YES in deed he jumped in my  bed !!!!!!!!!!!  the
officer came and got him and we let Annie out who  B**** and complained and
sniffed and had her hackles up for the next hour ! I  think they should
tether him out instead of letting him have full access to a  fenced in yard,
Jacks can jump over a 4 ft fence like a Gazell !  my  neighbor have two and
man are they agile
Never a dull moment here !!!!!! gosh, we go from Raccoons on our roof, to
Coyotes in our side yard, deer  at our bird feeder and now a jack running
through hubby's legs and right up the steps into my bed !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie