[Dailydrool] Drool, Congrates, rats, and Mr. Hyde

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Dec 8 19:01:27 PST 2010

Did anybody else not receive Dailydrool Digest, Vol. 140, Issue 2?  Mine
did not come through for some reason.  Bummed, I hate missing an
issue...might miss a Marlene or other good story

Kacy, I have never seen or heard of a neutered male going more alpha
after getting his jewels cut off...usually it is the other way around,
neutering them usually calms them down.  Maybe you are right about them
not swinging around and giving him a tummy ache...maybe he now feels
more liberated, nothing back there to hold him down...that's it, those
nutz were like an anchor holding him down...You freed the beastie!!!

The boys are slinging heart healing drool to Private Squidget.  They
will also continue to drool for Janie Anne until she is back to 100%

Congratulations to Ruffus on his new brother and to Milton on getting a
new brother and a forever home. I know that you will receive all the
love and attention that a hound deserves.

doG works in mysteries ways!  Congratulations Maggie on being lead to
Huckleberry! Congratulations Huckleberry on your forever home.

CIC Bo, Don't you have a lackey to stand guard at PBF HQ?  Why in the
name of doG is our CIC standing guard in the middle of the night when he
should be getting his beauty sleep. He has a Fleet of basset feet to
command.

It must be the weather firing up Colt's Mr. Hyde personality.  So far
the last couple of weeks he has destroyed the following.  1 dog biscuit
box, 2 pieces of paper, 1 bra, 1/8 of his and Ruger's bed, and almost
chewed the zipper out of my fleece jacket.  Things that have been
rescued before being destroyed: 4 pot holders, 2 dish towels, 4 socks,
and  2 undies.  Ruger is being the perfect angel...wait I think that
halo might be a tad bit crooked. I have given them Kongs and fill them
with treats at least once a day. This will occupy both of them until I
leave the room...usually to go take a shower, and then Mr. Hyde goes
after forbidden items. I guess it is back to being confined to their
rooms when I am not able to keep eyeballs on him.  Dang...just when I
thought the brown truck had delivered their big boy brains...must have
been a recall on them. So far they have not destroyed remote controls,
the boys seem to prefer more personal items.  Drool to all in need

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt: "I just can't get enough of momma or her stuff"
Ruger "Colt, you have issues"