[Dailydrool] jade. jasmin with lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Dec 9 02:25:53 PST 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all,

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in.

We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of Wally
who Graciehas left for the bridge We are sending welcome to your new
home drool to Fendi, Linus, Hadley, Ruffus, Sir Huckleberry and Bonnies
new hound. Get well and stay well drool been sent to Janie Anne, Rosie,
Gracie, Hope Hamlet and humans Private Squidget and Sir Tanks Mom.

Holly da Dolly we wrote to you about our silly slaves but the letter
addressed to your Mommy a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net came back as unknown. We
missed out on our walk last night as it was raining Kitty cats and
doggies but the slave Johnathan put together some coconut ice for us
girls which we like a lot. Not so sure that we should be having that
stuff but it is only occasionally with not so much been

given. My sister and and I are busy preparing ourselves mentally for the
shots and vet examination on Saturday , it seems that there will be no
postponements. We girls as well as the slaves loved all the pictures in
the Senior calendar and Memorial Pages.

Jade and Jasmin maybe we could learn a disappearing trick for Saturday.

Lilly and PW Justin ATB we loved going to the vet do not understand why
the sisters are apprehensive.

Slaves William who is recovering well from his fall, still some more
work to be done on the back and Johnathan who is still trying to keep a
straight face.