[Dailydrool] Da Perch

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 17:54:10 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yupperz, I still suckin air. Now lemmee tell ya, dat perch is nice. Why it be the furst time I get on up there in da Elder Clara zone, an my oh my, it be soft, it be cumfee, gots to step ober them tailpipe stains ob da old crone, but it worth da trip. I got all curled up, closed me peepers, and bout dat time da earth shook, dere was dis noise and---
Den it heppin.
Elder Clara pounce rite on top ob da Brudder. She pin me headbone down on da perch, she snort, she growl. Daddy start a yellin Clara stop dat.
Elder Clara git rite on da perch wif me and den push me off onto da floor. Dat be a blessin cause Brudder Elwood was bout to gib dat old lardbutt whut fore. Well I stand dere, shake me headbone, and she climb down off ob da perch. Brudder Elwood gib dis a fink.
Da perch be empty.
Brudder Elwood climb back up dere and lay back down. It be in front ob da fire whut warm me bones.
Elder Clara now madder dan wet Kat.
She charge da perch, gib da Brudder a go again.
Da old wooman hot dis time. She a comin wif da teef showin. Momma yell, she sayz  Daddie, grab Elder Clara, stop her. Brudder Elwood look up and seyz yea, Daddie gohead, grab her. He dooze, an Elder Clara try an grab Daddie wif da toof.
Brudder Elwood run to safety.
And youze all fink I anit got a brain.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,