[Dailydrool] food suggestions & lifting properly

Sharon Neal shashaneal at att.net
Sat Dec 11 05:02:26 PST 2010

My name is Sharon & I've been a member and stalker since Junior came into my
life almost 2 years ago.  I think he's nearly perfect in every way but he does
have some issues with vomiting.  He's been at the vet many times in the past
because I always thought he ate a kids toy or something he shouldn't have but
now I pretty much know when that happens because he takes everything & hides
under the table.  It usually happens about 5:00 - 6:00 am & continues through
the day.  I make him boiled chicken & rice & he's better the following day
except then it's time for another bath or trip to groomer.  He eats Iams in the
red bag & people suggest I try lamb & rice by Iams. (easier on the stomach)  Is
there something like maalox he should be getting with meals or bedtime?   My
next question is I find it very difficult to lift him & I'm always afraid
someone will hurt his back lifting him wrong.  Any advice on getting him in &
out of SUV and the bathtub.  How often do you guys bathe your hounds is there a
product that would keep him smelling a little better more than 1 day.  He was
just at the groomer Tuesday & by Wed same old frito smell.  Did I mention that I
still think he's perfect fritos and all..  Most lovable dog I've ever owned.
shasha & beautiful Junior