[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 18:43:28 PST 2010

First off, many thanks to Ellie for the wonderful efforts on the calendars
this year.  They are just beautiful.  I just love them, as do the  people I
gave them too.

Now for the drool needed.  It is going out to Nancy, who had her eye
removed.  Glad she is doing better.  It is also going out to the Paris
Princesses that they feel better soon, and will be able to enjoy all the  Christmas
treats that are waiting for them.  It is also going out to Oliver  who is all
full of gas.  Hope he passes it and feels better.  It is  also going out to
the Oliver that hurt his back.  I know how that is, as my  Charlie had back
problems, too.  Rest and pain meds did help him do better,  but it never
went fully away.  Also, it is going out for poor Madder that  she will start
feeling better soon.  Will surely give Ben extra treats to  help him make all
the drool necessary to help all these ailing hounds and any  others out
there needing it.

Hope that Dawn weathers all the rain and bad stuff going on in  California.
 Hope that things improve there for her and all the others who  are being
drenched there.

Douglas and Ben