[Dailydrool] Drool on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Dec 19 18:00:25 PST 2010

Well, Ben must have sensed that drool was needed, because on Thursday he
cruised the table and scarffed down some aged cheddar cheese from our buffet
table, and this afternoon he got hold of my smoked trout and also managed
to get  hold of some Christmas cookies.  So with all those ill gotten foods
he has  tons of drool that is being sent to Charley, who was diagnosed with
cancer and  to Shelby, who can no longer stand up.  Hoping Charley can be
helped and  have some quality time yet, and that Shelby will recover and get
the use of his  legs back.

Douglas and Ben