[Dailydrool] URGENT Transport Needed by Friday, December 17th to Arizona from Nebraska or Missouri of 7 dogs (basset and bloodhound)

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Sat Dec 11 14:47:12 PST 2010

Robin Martin our VP has been working with Helena Poist and Chris Dowd in saving 7 dogs (Bloodhound and Basset Hound) from a puppy mill.  The mill owner had stopped feeding the dogs and they would be DEAD if not for a rescue taking them.  AZBHR has agreed to take the dogs since the local rescues are full and we now have to get them to Arizona.  The dogs are now at a facility (and being fed) in Iowa.  Helena is able to get them to either Omaha, NE or St. Louis, MO and we need someone to transport them to Arizona.  Dogs:  Bloodhounds – male 8 months old and female 2 years old; Basset Hound – 2 adult females (young) and 3 puppies around 3-4 months old and weigh about 20 lbs each.

Please help these hounds have a Merry Christmas and make their way to a foster home so they can find a forever home and no longer live the life of a puppy mill dog!

Again this is urgent and we need to move them by Friday December 17th.  Do you know of someone willing to transport them, fly them to AZ, etc?  Please email intake at azbassetrescue.com as Robin is working on the transport.  Photos and more details coming!

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound Rescue