[Dailydrool] Introducing me new beeg brudder

Beverly Gorman bevagorman at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 18:47:07 PST 2010

Dis me Blossom an de dadperson cave in and letz mawmmy gets me a beeg brudder. Himz name is Duke. Dey say him 5 yr old. Mawmmy gonna get himz check at vetspital cuz hims gots a cut on hims back, a cyst hims keeps bitin at on hims back and a rash on him tummy dat itchin him somefin feerse.Also himz toenails beez way too long, dey needs twimmed wight away. Mawmmy sez him luk like fweddy kawoogrrrr. Ah not no who dat beez.

Mawmmy find himz on craigsleest and da man gibb him to us fo fwee. Himz beootiful wiff shiny black saddle. We bwing him home and him bawka bawka bawk. Mawmmy puts medasin on him sores and on himz itchee pwaces. Now finalee him sweepin in dadperson chair.