[Dailydrool] Wedder Brings out da best ob wee

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 17:53:49 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yuppers, we gotz da waters a drippin down frum da sky, and Momma seys it gonna git cold. Brudder Elwood use da wisdom ob dis and sey Momma I be fankful it be youze dat gonna go out dere and work in da cold tomorra. I be a restin here in me home where it be warm.
Momma hab no humor todey, she seys we a snaggin her last nerb. But she dooze summfin good. She bring down da stairs all deeze nice biggie blankets she calls comfertteerz. She make couple new beddies rite der in da famblie room. Dem nice, soft, an ebbin Elder Clara is a moobin frum da perch to da new spot an den back. Da old woomenz a gittin her cooties all ober da place youze see. So dis affernoon, me an Brudder Jake a playin all dem basset games, and Momma gittin da snarl on the face cause we gittin whut she calls rowdee. So we boyz go on in da famblie room an we habe new game. We callz it bite da snooter unner da cobberz.
It go like dis.
Brudder Jake stick himz snooter unner da cobberz. Brudder Elwood stick his snooter unner da cobberz. We bite an snarl and grab da snooters wif da cobbers in da middle. Woo Hoo--we habbin fun.
But we hab liddel problum. Elder Clara was a layin on top ob da cobbers an Brudder Elwood grab her back leg wif a snooter full ob cobbers.
Dis cause liddel upset ob da game youse see. Now youze all know da Elder Clara aint got no sense ob da furgivin da Brudder cause dis be obersite in da playin of the game. Well now letz see, once da foot got gotted, Elder Clara dun throwz it into oberdribe. She was a snappin an a screamin whut brin Momma a runnin, Sister Daisy show up, an den here come Daddie. Me an Brudder Jake still a hidin unner da cobbers. Elder Clara be in full attack da Brudder mode, but dere bee two ob wee whut made her git real mad. Daddie grab da cobbers and sabe da Brudders.
Youze read dat rite. We git sabed by da Daddie.
Daddie throw da cobers ober Elder Clara an yell BOYZ MOOBE NOW.
We dooze dat.
Momma seyz we berry lucky. Elder Clara in da kill mode.
Hold it---nudder problem. Momma just found dat nice new glove I eated dis affernoon-----

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,