[Dailydrool] Fat Basset Brewing & Pint Glasses from Rescue

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 17:36:22 PST 2010

I am looking for pint glasses with basset hounds on them for the dadslave
for Christmas. Do any rescues sell these? I've looked at a few rescue sites
but haven't seen pint glasses, just wine glasses, rocks glasses, etc.

While looking for pint glasses on google, I came across Fat Basset Brewing
Company. Based in the UK and their logo is really cute, so I thought I'd
share what I found...unfortunately they do not seem to sell pint glasses.
http://www.cafepress.co.uk/pragmapool/7297033

drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert