[Dailydrool] Xmas cards

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Mon Dec 13 08:40:37 PST 2010

Dear Droolers,
I'm running late on my xmas cards, and wanted to apologize to those on
the short list.  But also wanted to let you know that I'm in the process
and will get this done.

Last week was one of the crappiest weeks as my husband had to have
emergency eye surgery for a detached retina and my 13 year old
step-sister passed away from a sudden brain anureysm.

I finally got my xmas card picture taken Saturday night after I got home
and it's uploaded to Vista Print.

I'm also behind on drools, so I wanted to send out drool to all those in
need and send my condolences to all the puppers who have made their way
to the bridge.

And, if anyone could, please keep my dad and his wife Becky and her 11
yr old son Owen in your prayers.
It's going to be a very difficult holiday for my family again.

Love and drool to all,
Annette, Maya, Cassie (atb), Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo and Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.