[Dailydrool] Update on Chilliepepper kind of funny

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 13 19:48:29 PST 2010

Chilliepepper is been doing ok,but lately she is kind of clueless.Not all
the time .And I feel so sorry for her when she tries to crawl into the
washer ,or wall or whatever.She has that blank look in her face and I don’t
think it’s her  sugar or her meds.I think she got a touch of Dementia.I do
not believe she is in pain,she moans and groans a lot,but maybe she just is
bitching .
When she was a tiny buppie she would put her head under my armpits,like she
was hiding.Now when I sit with her on the floor to comfort her, she does
just like she was as an buppie.
Its really hard ,because I know she is somewhere in there ,but to watch her
not knowing how to get up the ramp makes me wonne cry.
We are not just yet ready to give up on her,even so its been over a year
that she was diagnosed with cancer in her pancreas.
I do not ever want to have to make that decision and I hope God makes it for
us.It is just so sad to see her be so disoriented at times.
She still LOVES her treats and knows how to get them.Good thing she is not
as grumpy as her Mother(Pw. Ms. .Brandy) was when she was getting old.
So we don’t need to worry about loosing our fingers when we touch her.
So if you have any spare get me out of space Drool for her,please send it
her way.She could use it.
Drool from her to everyone who needs it.
May you all have a blessed Hanukkah,or Christmas season.

Hanni  armpit cover and slave to Chilliepepper and sometimes Elvis