[Dailydrool] dog psychics

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Mon Dec 13 19:48:54 PST 2010

i went to a reading a few weeks ago with my foster dog & it was interesting...mot the best one i have been to but certainly not the worst either.   she seemed to be pretty on target with things...i did show her a picture of buster & before i could say anything to her she immediately did the "elvis" lip thing he does , grinned and said  "it is his world & he lets you be a part of it!"  yeah well that pretty much sums up buster & his world!

the best experience i had with a psychic was with mr cooper years ago..i was at the pet learning experience or what ever it is called in allentown, pa with anotehr rescue & coop kept dragging me around, so finally i just let me take me where ever he wanted..since that was so unlike him...he pulled me right into her booth, laid down at her feet & rolled over onto his back & smiled at her.

she told me he was the happiest dog she had ever come across (i'm thinking ..yeah she says that to everyone) & then she says.."he is so sorry for biting the rescue president's hand"...yowzer..only 2 people knew about that & this woman wasn't one of them....she then told me so much more about him...his favorite colors, that he enjoyed dressing up, etc..it was very interesting, plus she said many things about me...

knocked me to my knees....t6hat was where he got his feather boas that he wore to every event he went to...

is it an exact science?  nah...but i have now taken miss casey, mr cooper, lowla & buster by way of a pix to one (buster got a few minutes..i would love to give him a full session...just to see how his crooked little mind works)...sally...well there isn't too much going on inside her head yet unfortunately... so it might have to wait.

"Tater Takes a Trip" @  www.blurb.com  & help support basset rescue & dog mountain...
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com

"you have brains in your head., you have feet in your shoes. you can steer yourself in any direction you choose."     dr. seuss