[Dailydrool] a little drool please

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 01:38:54 PST 2010

Please can I ask for a little drool to be sent over to Morse? He had a huge cat
turd fest on the weekend despite all efforts to stop him, and was very sick from
midnight Saturday until 9am the next morning, then was absolutely fine. But the
drool is for today - we are moving into our house at long last and he is already
panicking. In the 2 minutes he was unattended yesterday he managed to bite his
backside and now has a sore again - already being helped by Fuciderm. He is
drooling and looking unhappy, and we are doing our  best to move quickly and get
him in and settled. Drool would be very appreciated. We hope everyone who is
caught in the really cold weather is wrapping up warm. The UK is due to hav
another arctic blast this week (already freezing outside) but not sure if we'll
get snow here in the South West.

drool to all in need -
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB