[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday

Alice dognpony at ptd.net
Tue Dec 14 02:36:50 PST 2010

Happy Birthday to my sweetie, PW Harley Chick.  She turns 10 today!

Who knew when I took her in 9 1/2 years ago how my life would have changed
because of her?  I didn't even like bassets, go figure.  Now look at me,
four of our own plus one long term foster, lots of cyber and in person
basset friends and a husband who has too much basset crap.

Happy Birthday Harley...she and I going grey together.

The Jersey Girls plus two
Alice
PW Harley Chick, RN CGC; Fred RN CGC; Miss Harley Puppy, CGC; Molly
Bulldozer;  Pippi the foster;
Annie & Scotch, the horses; Charley, the parrot