[Dailydrool] Making the Switch from Puppy to Adult Food

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Wed Dec 15 06:01:06 PST 2010

Apollo will be 1 year old at the beginning of February...

Do you guys think it is ok to make the switch from puppy to adult a
month before his 1st birthday?
I have always waited for my puppies, but given the quality of food I'm
feeding everyone, I just thought I would see...

I have 3 different bags of dog food right now, Maya and Cash on regular
Blue Buffalo ckn & rice.
Sophie and Schroeder are on Blue Buff healthy weight and Apollo is Blue
Buff puppy ckn & rice.

Cash (boxer) keeps pulling Apollo's puppy food off my feeding table,
allowing my piggy bassets Sophie and Schroeder to feast until they look
like pot bellied pigs instead of basset hounds.  And then Maya gets
diahreaa when she eats the puppy food after Cash knocks it down for
everyone.  This has happened twice now, and I lock up the food behind a
closed door, but still moving 3 bags around twice a day is getting a
little cumbersome.

Once Apollo is on adult food, I'm going to get some food bins and lock
everything up.

UGH.  It is like one giant conspiracy right now in my house...

Love and drool to all...

Annette, Maya, Cassie (atb), Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.