[Dailydrool] I knew he was up to something

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 16:21:30 PST 2010

Well sure enough Speedy did give me a run for my money yesterday. It all started when I found out I had to go to the office to pick up some papers. Because I promised the boys I would stay with them all day, I took them with me. Needless to say Speedy was a hit. He gave the big sad eyes and scored some french fries and even a whopper jr. even after I told my co-workers they don't get people food. The excuse was that the sad eyes told them to feed the dogs.

Later at home I let them outside to work out all the excitment off. I get a knock on the door and low-n-behold Speedy was there wagging his tail. Apparently Rambo pounced on the door and the lock gave way. I thanked the lady that returned Speedy. She was less then thrilled because Rambo went after her chihuauas. Rambo, in the meantime, had run back to the backyard and pretended he didn't know a thing. We have yet to fix the back gate and the boys have been indoors since.

So far today it has been quiet, but I sense another round of naughtiness brewing in the air.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo