[Dailydrool] Becky eats a paperback

wngreen wngreen at ptd.net
Wed Dec 15 16:33:35 PST 2010

Dear Droolsters,
This is Wendy from PA writing to complain about
Becky.  All of a sudden she is getting real
intellectual and she ate a nice chunk out of
a short story paperback I left by mistake in
the living room.  She always waits until a
million things are going at once and I forget
something.  The living room is her home....I
have a huge gate...she has a zillion toys,
bones, a comfy bolster, the living room couch
and her woman cave (cage)...but can she stick
to her own stuff...no way... I went out in a rush
forgetting to check for items left behind (I have
the new remote safely tucked away on a high book
shelf in the other room...you will remember this
is our 4th remote...the other 3 destroyed by you
know who)...Anyway, she had the nerve to hit me
up for a treat!!!!! Well I chewed her out about the
book and zilch...nada...no treat forthcoming from me.
Yours in bassetude (I think)
Wendy