[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday Maggie

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Wed Dec 15 18:57:51 PST 2010

I want to wish my dear sweet Maggie a Happy 4th Birthday. She is my special hound. She has a habit of barking a bit too much when she is out in public but other than that she has become a proper young lady.

She went to Petsmart for pictures with Santa was quiet the whole trip until those sliding doors opened and then she annouced her arrival to all and continued to tell everyone every thing she could think of until we were back out those sliding doors.
Maggie my dear sweet girl, Happy Birthday and Momma will love you for ever regardless of how much you talk.

Nancy, slave to Maggie and Bailey  and Alice ATB