[Dailydrool] bones and voting and dentastix.

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 15 19:32:18 PST 2010

'it's easier to I think it is easier to get into a
 bank account than vote'.
I agree there was a problem with one that was a fox and it had a quirk to it
Succeeded tho.
And bones - Miss Becky's intestine telescoped and had to have surgery and a
piece
cut out . It apparently is crucial as to where the intestine is cut cuz
vitamins absorb through some
part of it.  Hers  wasn't a bone but intusseption.  However I never gave her
pork chop
bones although she'd steal them. I started giving her occasionally   marrow
bones without fat. They are harder and
safer.
Another thing that happened to her though was I gave her a Pedigree
dentastix and in their
old packaging they dry out (they seem to have new pkging now) but she almost
died in front
of me cuz she tried to swallow it whole and I tried to pull it out -
couldn't and was
panicking and it finally went down  .  I wrote Pedigree and they never even
answered
me at all so I never buy anything Pedigree again.   I have noticed  they
have changed packaging closure
Just a warning.
This was just before Miss B went to the Bridge.
GEorgie