[Dailydrool] Drool for all in need

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 19:47:41 PST 2010

Catching up on the drools, I see drool is needed.  Got Ben eating  Strada
on his food to help increase production for those in need.  It is  going to
Morse who is nervous about moving into his new house.  Hope the  move goes
quickly and he will settle down in his new home.  It is also  going out to
Xaxa with the thing in his lung.  I know that at his age a lot  cannot be done,
and if he is not in pain, he will be OK.  Hope he has some  more pain free
time with you.  It is also going out to Annette for her  husband and her
Father and his family.  That is so hard to lose a child at  such an early age,
especially around the holidays.  I will ad my prayers to  Ben's drool for
all of them.

Douglas