[Dailydrool] heading to orlando

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 06:09:40 PST 2010

last night i decided to go down to orlando for new years.  i'll be arriving the 29th, and returning on sunday, jan 2.  i originally had booked a 12 day trip until i came to my senses and realized i could never, ever leave gus for that long.  so i cancelled the whole thing, but last night got an email from the airlines that seats had opened on sunday, the 2.  so now the trip is on again.
i'm pretty sure there are some droolers in that area and i wondered if i could stop in and meet your houndies while i'm in the area.  it's a holiday weekend, so i know everyone's busy, but i thought i'd ask, just in case.  the only real plan of mine is to take a balloon ride over orlando; looking to getting 2 park hopper passes for a day to disney, if that doesn't happen, no big deal.  so i'll be wandering around the area with my man, and figured maybe a basset fix is possible.  and while i'm at it, any suggestions for a nice restaurant for new years eve for 2 seniors?
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-she bedda bwing me sum tweats frum she vacashun