[Dailydrool] [Bulk] heading to orlando

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Thu Dec 16 08:05:19 PST 2010

Susan, the Bounders, and Pat and I love visitors!
Please plan on coming here and meeting all of us!   If you like, there is a
dinner we go to every year...well for the past 7 or so,  to Buca de Beppo on
New Years Eve.  We eat at 5pm, and are done by about 7pm.  You are welcome
to join us, there will be around 25 to 30 folks there,  all friends.
We never go anywhere for New Years, but if there was a celebration down at
Disney,  it would get you back there in plenty of time.

Regardless,  you at least need to come at some point and meet the Bounders!

Offer is open to any who come this way!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>