[Dailydrool] Droolers and Visits and Mousies

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 14:39:14 PST 2010

OK-the only mouse allowed here in Orlando is Mickey.  So, Bev, set the traps, board the dogs, loose DadPerson and come party with me!  The Colonel will be traveling most of Jan and Feb so it can be girls and hounds here!

My kitchen is plastered with Howliday cards.  Should not be surprised as I did the full list this year.  But I keep getting cards from other people too.  From all over the world.  All have hounds.  Go figger.  Guess I am getting famous with my books and good works which I hope to continue well into the New Year and for several years to come!

Happy Howlidays to one and all.  Have written checks to Carolina Basset Hound Rescue, Georgia Basset Rescue and House of Puddles the past 2 months.  I sincerely pledge all book profits to whichever rescue is mentioned when books are ordered.  I always default to the HoPpers.

It has been quite a year.  Missing my Charles.  Loving my Bruno.  Wondering what 2011 will bring!

Drool to you all!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , RESKU , HORSEKU and DUFFY TO THE RESCUE with TOM SCHRECK!