[Dailydrool] Please Cross Post - Basset Boy Who's Time is Almost Up!

Debbie Berthelot bassetmom at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 16 19:44:38 PST 2010

Looziana Basset Rescue is unable to take him at this time.

CALL 337-721-3730 IF YOU CAN SAVE THIS BEAUTIFUL BASSET BOY AT A
POUND.  HE HAS BEEN THERE SINCE THE FIRST OF NOVEMBER AND HIS TIME IS
ALMOST UP!!

Hi, I'm Katt a HANDSOME Basset Hound. I'm a great dog, and did I
mention good-looking! I would make a wonderful pet, I like to play
and be loved on as well as running and lounging in the yard. Dogs
like me don't come up very often, so come see me at the shelter and
give me the forever home I'm looking for!

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17957084?rvp=1