[Dailydrool] Basset girl in Waveland, MS Shelter

Thomas Woodward gravemast at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 06:32:13 PST 2010

There is a young (2ish I would say) Basset girl at the Waveland, MS Animal Shelter. She was most likely a stray. I think they named her Bendy. She is underweight (of course) and I am not sure on the HW status at this point. They are supposed to be having her fixed today. Are there any rescues out there that can help this little girl? I would be happy to pull her for the rescue, and to help out with transport. I can even foster (temp or permanent) if needed. I will try to get some pictures of her up next week (on Daily Drool Website forums under rescue news) after I can get back in to see her. If anyone needs to contact me on this email: gravemast at aol.com.

Tom Woodward
Slave to Annabelle, Harley, and Calypso (ATB)