[Dailydrool] Doggie daycare

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Fri Dec 17 05:29:33 PST 2010

I picked the bassets up from doggie daycare yesterday – it was their third
time to go.  The owner commented about how much she enjoys having our
bassets – they are so friendly, funny, playful, affectionate, cute, etc,
etc, etc.  I said that yes once you get one, it is hard to have only one.
Apparently Gabe plays from the minute that I drop him off to the minute I
pick him up – and it shows.  He is generally almost comatose at home the
evening of daycare.  Flo mothered a puppy that came yesterday, which they
found very funny.  Flo has never been a momma.

I guess it is a good thing it is daycare.  If the owner was running an
obedience boot camp, she would probably ask me not to bring them back – but
bassets certainly have the *completely adorable* category nailed down!

Alicia, Flo, Gabe and Liz