[Dailydrool] update

Lauraine Snelling tlsnelling at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 15:25:49 PST 2010

We are rejoicing for all the good newses on the drool and crying with all those
who are missing their furkids. Sir Chewey was back to the vet today and the
malignant tumor is growing into his throat. He is a total sweetheart and so
galant. Still not showing signs of pain but we are watching him carefully. The
pain killers are ready at any indication. Wayne has never had a dog adore him
like this. so many tears. Chewey eats and begs for treats same as ever and
wanted to help me get the beef on bones ready for the soup. If we didn't see the
swelling on his jaw, we'd not think anything wrong with him., until you open his
lips. All soft food for him. Vetman says dogs can mask pain to help us. Chewey
has done his job well. Thank you Dawn of the West for our Chewey.

Lauraine and Wayne and Sir Chewey ob de Mountains
 Lauraine Snelling
author of The Red River Series
Daughters of Blessing
One Perfect Day and more