[Dailydrool] basset bred to death needs our help

Helena Poist helenapoist at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 08:07:48 PST 2010

Shreveport, LA: Momma is a 10 year old bassett hound who was turned into the shelter in St Martin, ...LA. She has been about bred to death. She has a prolapsed uterus, a herniated bladder and teeth that are about to fall out. Becky's Bridge is going to take her and she will need surgery early next week. The surgery will cost about $425. If you would like to donate to her surgery you can through my website at www.beckysbridge.org or by calling in a credit card to Towne South Animal hospital at 318-797-8489.