[Dailydrool] Helen Barrowcliffe Passing - BHRQ

Nancy Gallagher nrgallagher at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 10:56:25 PST 2010

If it hasn't been announced yet (I'm on the digest), I have just
recently learned the terrible news of the passing of Helen Barrowcliffe
early this morning. Helen has worked tirelessly for BHRQ and will be
missed by all.

There has been an announcement that the rescue is permanently closed,
but if anyone knows of hounds that are in foster care that may need to
be moved, maybe there are folks in the area that can step in to help.

Such sad news :((

Nancy Gallagher
dailydrool.com