[Dailydrool] New Mexico Squirrelistans

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Dec 18 11:03:35 PST 2010

Ruger, ASTT Director Woofing in.  I apologize for my tardiness in replying to this message.  My Human is off galavanting and has not been her to provide our daily DD briefings. Okay I sent her to a Specail Operations Medical conference and also on a hound embassador mission to visit Aunt Ginny in Whorelando and Aunt Wendie, and Pat  with the Senior Hounds. I am still awaiting her return and after action report.   Okay on to official business.  I agree with Penny Lynn and second the motion to award Brody the basset want-a-be the Puple heart and a Combat Action Medal with V device for Valor. Even though he is not a PBF member he can still be awarded our awards if he is working in the in the defenses against terrorist squirrelistans. I think that he might be a Dog CIA or apart of a Dog Direct Action Team.  Also I have placed Brody into the ASTT Hall of Heros.  Way to go Brody, you are an inspiration to all of the ASTT, PBF and all of Bassetdom.

Also in the abscence of my human mother/secretary and chief food bowl washer I would like to send out Happy Birthdays, Gotcha Days, congratulations on all those hounds that have found their forever slaves. Healing Drool to all the sick or injured hounds and human slaves.

Ruger, Director of ASTT
Gulf Coast Team Leader