[Dailydrool] More Buppy Videos

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 07:55:52 PST 2010

Our BaRCSE webmaster has updated our website with more current pictures and
some links to the most recent videos of our BaRCSE buppies that their foster
family has generously shared with our whole group. D and Don know how much
all of us connected with BaRCSE would love to get our hands on the buppies
but, since we're a multi-state rescue, most of us aren't close enough to go
and visit. If you'd like a buppie fix, please visit barcse.org and you will
be delighted with these little butterballs and their antics. Gosh, they are
just so cute!! The puppies mom, Abby, has moved on to her permanent home.
Her new family was the first family to host she and the buppies and fell
totally in love with Abby. Faye and Dave will be seeing this beautiful
houndette through her spay surgery and heartworm treatment. Then they plan
on Abby living the life of luxury for the rest of her days. She is one lucky
houndette and they are one lucky family to have found such a wonderful hound
to complete their pack.

It's been kind of strange to be back down to just our four Houndettes. Angel
was like the EverReady Bunny and loved to play with Ginger. Angel was the
only one that has been able to keep up with Ginger and wore her out quite
often. Ginger is back to doing little naughty things so we're going to have
to start walking more again. Needless to say, she and I will both benefit
from that! I'm sure that Angel will be replaced by another needy hound
before too long. We'll just hope that it will be someone who can give Ginger
a run for her money again!

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger