[Dailydrool] Crazeeeeeeeee

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 15:13:40 PST 2010

I am going CRAZEEEEE with these dogs!!! Earlier, after eating, Llewis
started walking around crying. He wasn't sick. He wasn't bloating. He didn't
have gas. He didn't want out and he didn't want water. He wanted a treat. I
gave him a treat. Two seconds after finishing it, he was walking around
whimpering. Same thing. So I locked his butt up and he shut up and went to
sleep.
Conley is frantic to get on the counter. THERE IS NOTHING THERE HE CAN
REACH!! But he tries and tries and tries. He slimes the edges, he leaves
tongue marks everywhere. I locked his butt up. He's asleep.
I walked out just to time to catch Nigel trying to get on the dining room
table.
I didn't even blink.
I locked his ass up.
I'm waiting for Cooper to think something up....

MomPerson to Nigel (in jail) Llewis (in jail) Conley (in jail) and
Cooper--thinking about it.