[Dailydrool] Betsy ATB

Linda1annewhee at aol.com Linda1annewhee at aol.com
Sun Dec 19 16:55:38 PST 2010

I had to let my sweet Betsy go to the bridge this afternoon  She has  been
in kidney failure for the past 3 years and put up a quite a fight.   Betsy
was my permanent foster from Brood  She was diagnosed with kidney  failure
right after she came to me from the House of Puddles and Brood.   She was a
very special little baby and from the moment she came into my life we  had a
special bond.  My heart is broken.  I am not sure I can ever go  through with
this again
                                                     Linda Wheeler