[Dailydrool] My heart is breaking

Sandy Videen bassetsplash at msn.com
Sun Dec 19 18:38:58 PST 2010

My beautiful Basset Girl Daisy Mae, who is 13 1/2, will be going to the bridge Monday morning.  It is tearing me up because I don't want to lose her.  She is failing and can't get  up on her own any more, plus she has lost a lot of weight and nearly skin and bones.  Please say some prayers for us.  I don't know how I will make it through Christmas and New Years without her.  She has meant so much to me these past 13 1/2 years.  Only the droolers know what I am saying.  She was the best birthday present I ever had.  I look at her and all I can do is cry.

Crying as I type.
Sandy Videen